South Gate: "38.5343, -89.8645"
- Lodging Web Site
- (Scott Inn) office Bldg 1510, approx 1 mi from terminal. Walk west on Heritage Drive to Scott Drive. Right on Scott Drive to Lodging office on left.
- Scott AFB Passenger Terminal Web Site
- Open 0800-1600 M-F. Terminal closed on weekends but will open 30 mins prior to roll calls when closed. Arrivals after 1600 may not have access to terminal facilities. PAX Reps will deliver bags to street in front of terminal and will usually assist with directions, etc. If not too busy, they might also offer a ride to Lodging or Metro station.
- Long-term is available. Parking passes are required if travel is beyond 14 days and the parking passes can be obtained from the visitor control center. Parking passes are available for the duration of the trip including one year long deployments if necessary.
- Base Shuttle operated by MetroBus Route #21 serves PAX Terminal, Scott Inn, Dining Hall, BX/Commissary. Runs 0530-1800 M-F only. Fare $2.00. MetroLink (light rail) connects Scott AFB to downtown St Louis and Lambert Airport. Runs 0500-2300 daily. Fare $2.75 (as of Jun 10). MetroBus/MetroLink
- Rental Car (On Base): Enterprise in the BX, 618-744-9542. Hours of operation are 8-530 M-F, 8-12 Sat, and Closed on Sunday. Account #01BSAFB, Pin # SAF. (As of Feb 14)
- Rental Car (Off Base): Nearest Hertz off base in Fairfield Heights, 618-234-4205
Main Dining Hall near BX/Commissary on W. Winter St. Open to Retirees (only at breakfast and evening meal). Excellent cafeteria in AMC HQ Bldg, corner Scott Dr and W. Martin St, easy walk from Scott Inn. BX has small food court, Burger King and Shopette nearby.
Please help keep this information current for your fellow travelers and send any updates or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org