- 1. How do I get to PSA Sembawang? (Current as of Aug 07)
- PSA Sembawang is a joint navy R&R base for (UK,USA,Aust, and NZ personnel). Use the MRT (subway) to Yishun, then take the #169 bus. $1.10 SD
- 2. How do I get to Payar Lebar AB? (Current as of Aug 07)
- Payar Lebar is a Singapore AB and the only two buildings Space-A pax are able to visit are the AMC terminal and the snack shop. Use the MRT and go to Eunos (DON”T get off at Payar Lebar!). Take bus #93 $1.30 SD.
- 3. How do I travel to/from the Singapore Changi airport? (Current as of Apr 16)
- Changi to and from Paya Lebar is only about 10 miles and taxis are relatively inexpensive ($12 Sing). Taxis do not take USD$ so you may have to find someone to exchange Sing$ or the taxi might be able to accept a credit card. The the taxi phone numbers are available in the terminal and the journey takes about 20 minutes. You can alsto travel by bus; upon exiting the terminal turn right to bus stop. Take bus 94 to Eunos MRT station for approx then transfer to the MRT green line to Changi for about. Buses only travel during the day so verify night and weekend schedules and total fares are about $4 Sing.