Passenger Service Desk:
35° 32' 2.5692" N, 24° 9' 36.0432" E
- Richmond: Coach House Inn (ceased lodging operations in Dec 11)
- “Space Available” lodging in Australia: Defence Holidays—North Queensland operates two facilities, Cocos at Trinity Beach and Amaroo on Magnetic Island. Reservations: Retired Ex – Foreign Defence Services Personnel are eligible to book 3 months in advance and outside Australian School Holiday periods. Rates would be "other member" rates on our website. Current Serving Foreign Services Personnel are eligible to book 11 months in advance and qualify for Serving Member Rates. (as of Nov 10)
33° 36' 12.2292" S, 150° 47' 36.7188" E
- Online Flight Schedules: See Terminal Facebook Page
- Terminal Hours:
- Terminal Dining:
- Lockers: None
- USO: No
- Base Dining Facility:
33° 36' 0.3888" S, 150° 47' 15.7092" E
DoD missions arrive at and depart from Alice Springs Airport
23° 48' 7.416" S, 133° 54' 11.8152" E
Alice Springs Airport
Add Extra Info:
How you can provide updates to this page!
Please help keep this information current for your fellow travelers and send any updates or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONUS through Hawaii (almost weekly on C-130) - 10 hour flight to Hawaii.
- On-Base Shuttle:
- Rental Car (In Terminal):
- Rental Car (Off Base):
- Taxi/Shuttle: Taxis available from Main Gate (10 minute walk from terminal).
- Local Bus: Public bus available from Main Gate (10 minute walk from terminal).
- Local Rail:
- You'll need a visa or Australia Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) for your visit. All foreigners entering Australia are required to obtain visas. In addition, upon leaving Australia you must pay $55 AUD cash (as of March 2013) to its Customs and Border agents.
- What is the procedure at Richmond?
- For the (almost every week) flight to CONUS through Hawaii) call the Pax folks after 1400 on Tuesday and provide your info (passport numbers, weights, bags, etc). You'll be asked to show up Wed morn at 0800 for further processing for the departure later that morning.
Terminal Web Page:
IATA (With URL):