Passenger Service Desk:
36° 38' 1.2588" N, 6° 20' 56.1048" W
- Schedules: See Terminal FB Page
- Randolph does not offer box lunches; however, passengers are invited to bring their own and eat it in the passenger lounge while awaiting their flights.
29° 31' 42.2364" N, 98° 16' 14.6568" W
- Long term parking is available across from the base library. Parking for more than two weeks requires a permit from security police. This is so authorities will know who to call, etc in case of emergency. Vehicles are sometimes towed, causing undue expense to the vehicle owner.
29° 31' 58.0548" N, 98° 16' 27.1956" W
Billet Phone Number:
Add Extra Info:
- The majority of flights from Randolph go to the east coast and central portion of the United States; there are very few flights to the west coast. There are no overseas flights.
- How do I get between Randolph and Downtown? (Current as of Sep 12)
- If you have time, the most economical way to get to downtown San Antonio and/or Kelly is to take the taxi (about $12) from the Randolph Main Gate on Harmon Drive to the nearest bus stop at Toepperwein Rd. and Windburn Trail. Then take the Route #21 bus to the Randolph Park & Ride, where you can transfer to the Route #8 bus going to downtown San Antonio. Check the schedules for operating days and hours. The number Route #8 bus goes right by the Greyhound Station on St. Mary's, and also intersects the route of the Route #62 bus, which services Kelly. The PAX terminal on Kelly is approximately half a mile from the Route #62 bus stop. Taking the taxi all the way to either the Park & Ride, downtown or to K/L is also doable, but at a considerably higher cost.