Passenger Service Desk:
- Online Flight Schedules: See Terminal Page
- Terminal Hours: See AMCGRAM
- Terminal Dining: Dining Options on Capodochino
- Lockers: None
- Internet/WiFi: Yes (also at Library by billeting)
- USO: Yes (has 5 laptops for use)
- Base Dining Facility: No (see dining options above)
40° 52' 48.4824" N, 14° 17' 27.0348" E
- Billeting: +39-081-568-5250/4336 firstname.lastname@example.org (approx 0.3 miles from the Pax Terminal).
- Off-Base Lodging: See AMCGRAM
40° 52' 59.4732" N, 14° 17' 38.184" E
Navy Gateway Inn
- Navy Lodge: This is approx 10 miles away from Pax Terminal at the Navy Support Site north of Naples, near the community of Gricignano di Aversa.
40° 59' 31.5024" N, 14° 14' 52.4436" E
- Adjacent to Naples Cappodochino Airport.
40° 52' 37.92" N, 14° 17' 11.4" E
40° 59' 23.1972" N, 14° 14' 53.2968" E
Gricignano Support Site
Various Renta Car agencies available at the airport adjacent to NSA Naples.
40° 52' 40.1988" N, 14° 16' 57.7992" E
Rental Cars (Airport)
Billet Phone Number:
Add Extra Info:
- Europe via large/small aircraft and CONUS via Patriot Express.
- Online Flight Schedules
- On-Base Shuttle: Shuttle available to/from Gricignano Support Site - schedule (not available for public display) available in terminal, billeting or from me (to folks I know).
- Rental Car (In Terminal): Europcar
- Rental Car (Off Base): At commercial Air Terminal adjacent to NSA Naples
- Taxi/Shuttle: See AMCGRAM for info.
- Local Bus: Naples Metro Bus Tickets and Fares. Also, See "How Do I?" section
- Local Rail:
- How do I get to downtown Naples?
- Walk to the commercial Capodochino Airport Terminal (just outside gate and turn right) and you can get the public bus "3S" to downtown and Napoli Centrale railway station. You may purchase bus tickets at the newstand inside the commercial Capodochino Airport Terminal. Ask for a "biglietti" and if you're going to return to Capodichino, buy for both ways. Exit the terminal, go towards the right and look for bus "3S." Board the bus, and punch your ticket in the little validating machine on the bus (this is very important).
- Another option is Unico Alibus (a little more expensive but air conditioned and only two stops and therefore quicker). Alibus goes to Napoli Centrale railway station and Piazza Municipio in the center of Naples (I believe every 30 minutes from 0630-2359). You can buy your ticket on the bus from the driver.
- How do I travel between Capodochino and Civitavecchia?
- From Capodochino use the directions above to get to Napoli Centale train station where you can travel via train from Naples to Civitavecchia. Use the Italian Rail Website to plan/book your journey (takes 3-4 hours). The port entrance is approx a 10 minute walk from the Civitavecchia train station - see the Europe Port Reviews Website for additional info. I'm sure you can also get a taxi if you have a lot of luggage. To get from Civitavecchia back to Naples just reverse everything!
- NSA Naples' Main Website
- Naples ITT Office - Info on local tours.
- Naples USO - Info on local tours.
- NSA Naples Map
- Getting Around NSA Naples - A Guide To Installations and Services
Please help keep this information current for your fellow travelers and send any updates or corrections to email@example.com
Terminal Web Page:
IATA (With URL):