- Billeting: 81-81-176-66-0282 (Lodging DSN is 315-222-0282) (approx xx miles from the Pax Terminal).
- Alternate Navy Billeting (877) 628-9233 (NAVYBED)
- Off-Base Lodging: See AMCGRAM
- Long-Term Parking is available approx xx miles from the terminal. Contact the Pax Reps for details upon arrival.
- Online Flight Schedules: See Terminal Page
- AMCGRAM - N/A
- Terminal Hours:
- Terminal Dining:
- Lockers: None
- USO: No
- Base Dining Facility:
Please help keep this information current for your fellow travelers and send any updates or corrections to email@example.com
- Getting Around Japan - Some handy documents on Japanese Trains, Shuttles & Buses, Ferries, information on transfer stations, fares, and approximate transit times (scroll down the page about half way)
- On-Base Shuttle:
- Rental Car (In Terminal):
- Rental Car (Off Base):
- Local Bus: Overnight Bus to Tokyo - Willer Express (Japan Express Bus)
- Local Rail: Train station not to far from the base and base taxis you can take there.
There is a local train station off base, you will need a taxi to get there. Take local train to the bullet train station- to Tokyo with transfers is about 4 hours.
Non-SOFA status personnel (i.e. retirees and foreign nationals) arriving at Misawa Air Base from overseas on Mondays and Tuesdays can have their passports stamped by Japanese customs and immigration officials. Non-SOFA passengers arriving on other days (Wednesday - Sunday) will have their passports held and the passengers will be restricted to the base until Japanese customs and immigration officials arrive on Monday. (As of Mar 15)