As of April 2011
- Miramar Inn +1-858-271-7111 (price range, $70+ to over $100) 2515 Bauer Rd.
Consolidated Bachelor Quarters +1-858-577-4233 (price, $21 private room/ $26 Suite, $31 DV) 19920 Schilt Ave Bldg 4312.
- How do I travel between downtown San Diego and Miramar by city bus? (as of Feb 2012)
- Sea Breeze Shuttle (800) 777-0585 offers a special price for Military ($31 per person as of Feb 2012). A less expensive option is public bus - From 11th Ave/Broadway (City College Trolley Station) catch the Route #20 bus (bus sign will say Del Lago Station) $2.50, $1.25 (60 years +) bus may also read 20X (limited stop express) don't take the 20D, it's non stop to Del Lago Station. Get off at Black Mountain Rd/Miramar Rd, walk on Miramar Rd the same direction the bus was going and about 1/2 mile you be at the main gate to Miramar.
- The reverse is true to get back to San Diego except the bus will read "downtown" and the bus stop will be about one block further down Black Mountain rd, at Activity Rd (across the street from Ken's Auto Body).
- Don't be confused by the bus stops on Miramar Rd. they are for the 31 bus that has very limited hours of service, m-f during commute hours only.
- The Route #20 bus is 7 days, but somewhat limited on Sat-Sun.
- San Diego doesn't use transfers, if you plan to use the bus more then a few times day, the day pass is $5.00.
- Miramar Services
- ITT +1-858-577-4126 M-F 0900-1700 Sat 0800-2000 Sun closed.
- Food court with 5 choices, between the PX and Commissary.
- Marine Mart (convince store & class 6) 24 hrs. next to McDonalds.