Passenger Service Desk:
West Virginia US
39° 24' 25.092" N, 77° 58' 58.2816" W
Add Extra Info:
- Departing Passengers: Due to minimum manning and other duties the Pax Reps ask that folks call ahead so they can insure someone will be at the Pax Terminal, This will allow the Pax Reps to provide the best customer service and allow more time to help potential travelers; calling should almost guarantee someone will be there to talk when you visit.
- Arriving Passengers: Martinsburg is a National Guard base with limited facilities and manning. The surrounding area does not have the amenities of a larger town such as Washington DC or Baltimore. With limited resources it can be very difficult to rent a car or get a taxi if arrival is very late or on certain weekends. I recommend inbound passengers to schedule car service before they land, normally at the last departing station. One option is to "Google "enterprise car rental 25401" and use one of the results. A local cab's normal show time is forty-five minutes to an hour.
- Signup: There are three ways Space A travelers can sign up for Space A; in person, fax and email
- Flight Information: Flight information is released seventy-two hours in advance on the recording and they do NOT give out a monthly schedule, but one is available with the Passenger Service Representative for viewing. They do have a channel mission, but the departure days change throughout the week so for example, they cannot tell there is a flight going to a location on any particular day of the week. They also run a few SAAM/Contingency missions that they cannot manifest through Pax to follow-on locations beyond the first destination. On channel missions, they can manifest through Pax. As with any other Space-A location Pax can be bumped due to cargo.
- Departing flights are limited to six passengers due to limited resources available for flight prep and Pax prep (they are currently working on increasing the number as manning dictates).
- Pax Terminal: The passenger service terminal closes when the normal workforce leaves work. The normal passenger service hours are 0800 to 1600 Tuesday thru Friday, with the exceptions of every other Monday and Drill weekends.
- Lodging: There is NO lodging on base, but hotels are within a mile of the terminal.
- Dining: No restaurants on base, but they are located within three miles of the front gate. No in-flight meals on long flights that depart but they may have snacks for the west coast flights.
Terminal Web Page:
IATA (With URL):