Passenger Service Desk:
99506 Anchorage , AK
- Online Flight Schedules: See Terminal Page
- Terminal Hours: See AMCGRAM
- Terminal Dining: Elmendorf 3rd FSS offers two excellent dining facilities, the Kenai and the Iditarod Dining Facilities open to all active duty enlisted military and military retirees. Bldg. 8088, 552-3114 Breakfast: Mon - Sun 0530 - 0830 Lunch: Mon - Sun 1030 - 1300 Dinner: Mon - Sun 1630 - 1900 Midnight Meal: 2300 - 0100 (as of Jun 10)
- Lockers: None
- USO: No
- Base Dining Facility:
61° 14' 51.342" N, 149° 49' 28.2576" W
- Billeting: (907) 552-2454 (lodging office approx 1.4 miles from the Pax Terminal).
- Distances from "Most" double-type lodging rooms: Lodging Office (1.2 miles), PAX terminal (0.2-0.5 miles), Iditarod Dining Facility (0.1 - 0.5 miles), Housing office to Iditarod Dining Facility (0.3 miles), PAX Terminal to BX Mall area (Hertz auto rental (3.2 miles)
- Off-Base Lodging: See AMCGRAM
61° 14' 33.8784" N, 149° 51' 22.5432" W
- Long-Term Parking is available approx xx miles from the terminal. Contact the Pax Reps for details upon arrival.
Billet Phone Number:
Add Extra Info:
- CONUS and Pacific via large cargo aircraft. Hawaii: 1 per week (as of Jan 13) Japan: 1 per week (as of Jan 13)
- On-Base Shuttle: An "on demand" Armed Services YMCA Alaska shuttle (Mon-Fri and limited weekend) is available by calling 907-384-3733. If calling from a 552- phone, dial 99-384-FREE. A base shuttle picks up/drops off at Iditarod Dining Facility, fitness center, hospital and lodging among other places; two routes that basically runs 06:00 - 17:00 M - F. Call +1-907-552-4475 for route and times.
- Rental Car (In Terminal): None in Terminal
- Rental Car (On Base): Hertz at Base Exchange
- Rental Car (Off Base):
- Thrifty, 3730 SPENARD ROAD (907) 276-2855
- E-Z Rent-A-Car, 3609 Spenard Rd (907) 562-8078
- Taxi/Shuttle: Yellow Cab, 907-222-2222 has base access (as of Jan 13). A ride to Anchorage Museum, cost about $10 which included tip and ride from Anchorage International Airport approximately $25 (Jun 10). Other taxi companies are available.
- Local Bus: PEOPLE MOVER BUS: This is the Anchorage public bus. There are three bus lines which go to Elmendorf, Lines 14, 75 and 102. Line 75 may go on base to hospital or may not. Adult ticket is $1.75 and Senior $.50 one way, Day Passes are available (Jun 10). Pick up point is just outside the Government Hill Gate. The Government Hill Gate is approximately a one mile walk from the North Star Inn Lodging Office but you could get a lift from the YMCA taxi to the gate if the walk is too far. The Line 14 bus runs once an hour. If you take the bus all the way to the Downtown Transit Center, you can transfer to bus #7 or 7A which go to the airport. Actually, only alternating 7 or 7A go there, so look for the little airplane logo on the bus, or ask the driver to make sure.
- Local Rail:
- YMCA SHUTTLE: available for trips on base (very large base) for $1/rider M - F 07:00 - 21:00. Expect 15 - 30 minute wait for pickup or call ahead to schedule 907-384-3733. The YMCA is located upstairs in the Kashim Club and is a wonderful resource. They have travel information, snacks, games, etc. Downstairs is the Warehouse Grill which has basically fried food but is open when the dining hall isn't.
Please help keep this information current for your fellow travelers and send any updates or corrections to email@example.com
Terminal Web Page:
IATA (With URL):