- See VFW Post 2485 web site for information on Space-A.
Inboundmissions: Still available
Outbound Missions: flights from Clark are currently suspended. due to a Philippines Air Force directive.
PLEASE NOTE - Please do not contact the U.S. Embassy or Philippine Air Force about this as it further delays the process of continuing Outbound Flights. See JUSMAG directive.
- POC. Brian T. Bultez, GS-11 Air Operations Station Chief 733 AMS/OL-A JUSMAG/AMC Clark Air Base, Philippines +639209705030
- Space A is conducted at the Haribon Passenger Terminal, Air Force City, Clark Field Philippines. How to get to and From Clark Airport
- Schedules are often posted up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Make sure you request base access per the instructions on the VFW web site (linked in the Passenger Terminal section).
- Once selected for flight, passengers must take a copy of the manifest to the immigration office See Map) to be stamped out of the Philippines; failure to meet this requirement will result in your removal from the flight.
- How do I get a flight to the Philippines?
- Andersen and Kadena have occasional flights to Clark but you could be waiting a long time for one to show up on either schedule. Best advice is to try for a flight from Yokota to Paya Lebar, Singapore and then catch a commercial flight to the Philippines on a discount carrier.