- See VFW Post 2485 web site for information on base access request. . Due to an overwhelming number of space-a passengers submitting requests for base access. They are requiring JUSMAG/U.S. Embassy endorsement letters to accompany all requests. JUSMAG/U.S. Embassy cannot currently support the new policy and therefore has requested to cease all space-a base access requests until further notice. Passengers who have already submitted and received an approval are good to go. However, No new requests are permitted until a resolution can be done. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. V/R Brian T. Bultez, GS-11 Air Operations Station Chief 733 AMS/OL-A JUSMAG/AMC Clark Air Base, Philippines +639209705030
- Space A is conducted at the Haribon Passenger Terminal, Air Force City, Clark Field Philippines. How to get to and From Clark Airport
- Schedules are often posted up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Make sure you request base access per the instructions on the VFW web site (linked in the Passenger Terminal section).
- Once selected for flight, passengers must take a copy of the manifest to the immigration office See Map) to be stamped out of the Philippines; failure to meet this requirement will result in your removal from the flight.
- How do I get a flight to the Philippines?
- Andersen and Kadena have occasional flights to Clark but you could be waiting a long time for one to show up on either schedule. Best advice is to try for a flight from Yokota to Paya Lebar, Singapore and then catch a commercial flight to the Philippines on a discount carrier.