- See VFW Post 2485 web site for information on Space-A.
- POC. Brian T. Bultez, GS-11 Air Operations Station Chief 733 AMS/OL-A JUSMAG/AMC Clark Air Base, Philippines +63 45-499-8157
- Space A is conducted at the Haribon Passenger Terminal, Air Force City, Clark Field Philippines. How to get to and From Clark Airport
- Inbound Missions: Available
- Outbound Missions: Effective December 15th 2019, here's the new procedures for signing up for Space-A from Clark. You must submit a properly completed Clearance Request and an AMC Form 140.
- Forms: AMC Form 140 Blank Form and Clark Base Access Letter
- Requests must be received no later than 1200 local each Wednesday for desired travel in the immediate future. Note (all procedure instructions must be followed and all blocks must be filled in completely or the request will not be accepted for processing).
The base access clearance will only be valid for a total of 28 days from the approval date. If the approval expires, member will be required to resubmit a new signup request with the extended desired dates of travel. Your date and time of space-a sign-up will remain the same as the original request.
Clark Flight Recording: 045-499-8396 for the 3 day flight schedule which is updated daily and available 24 hours a day.
To check the status of your base clearance access or for any space-available information call 045-499-8157 during normal operating hours only 0800-1700 daily.
- Once selected for flight, passengers must take a copy of the manifest to the immigration office See Map) to be stamped out of the Philippines; failure to meet this requirement will result in your removal from the flight.
- How do I get a flight to the Philippines?
- Andersen and Kadena have occasional flights to Clark but you could be waiting a long time for one to show up on either schedule. Best advice is to try for a flight from Yokota to Paya Lebar, Singapore and then catch a commercial flight to the Philippines on a discount carrier.