- Online Flight Schedules: See the Terminal Page
- Terminal Hours: 24/7
- Terminal Dining: The AAFES snack bar in terminal closed as of 04/2008. Expected time of completion 03/2009.
- Lockers: None
- Internet/WiFi: WiFi available in terminal, 3 laptops provided for Pax usage.
- USO: The Guam USO is located in downtown Tumon on the ground floor of the Royal Orchid Hotel.
- Base Dining Facility: Retirees can use on weekends and holidays only (as of April 2011)
- Misc: Terminal has a large family lounge w/large wide screen TV, microwave, play room, overstuffed furniture.
- On-Base Shuttle: Base Shuttle bus runs 0600-1700, every 30 mins, M-F. (free)
- Off-Base Shuttle: SSAM Shuttle, 689-SSAM (7726), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rental Car (In Terminal): National Car Rental (0800-1800 Daily) Phone: +1-671-653-7368
- Rental Car (Off Base): 1-866-777-7360, email: email@example.com
- Local Bus:
- Local Rail:
- Travel Documents: According to the Foreign Clearance Guide U.S. Citizens don't need a passport but should have proof of U.S. citizenship. Proof of U.S. citizenship includes a valid U.S. passport, an expired U.S. passport, a certified (original) birth certificate, a Certificate of Naturalization, a Certificate of Citizenship, or a Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States. Voter registration cards, social security cards, driver's licenses, affidavits and other similar documents are NOT considered proof of citizenship. Citizens of other countries will likely require a passport and visa (if required).
- Commissary is across street from terminal and the Base Exchange is located approximately one mile from the terminal.
Some commercial lodging options:
- Onward Agana Beach Resort 647-7777
- Guam Reef 646-6881
- Guam Plaza 646-7803
- Pacific Island Club 646-9171
- Royal Orchid, 626 Pale San Vitores Road, Tumon, 671-649-2000, fax: 671.649.3052, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Westin Resort 647-1020
- Guam Marriot Resort 649-7827
- Outrigger 649-9000
- Starts Guam 637-5151
- Hilton Guam 646-1835
- Airport Hotel Mai'Ana 646-6961
Hotels in Tumon
- Pacific Island Club
- Holiday Resort
- Hotel Nikko
- Hyatt Regency, 671-647-1234, Tumon
- Marriott, 671-649-7827, www.marriotthotels.com$135 (2008)
- Hilton, www.guam.hilton.com
- Westin Resort, 671-647-1020
Some useful web sites: