email@example.com (Space-A for Authorized Pax Only)
- Bahrain AMCGRAM
- Passengers planning to use Space-A to or from Bahrain need to have a Space-A Authorization Letter signed by Bahrain Base Commanding Officer.
- If a person is already in Bahrain (e.g. a retiree living there or one that arrived in Bahrian via commercial means) then they don't need a sponsor to obtain the letter and can they can request the required Space-A Authorization Letter directly.
- If a person is not in Bahrain then they need a sponsor to obtain the required Space-A Authorization Letter. The sponsor would need to be "a close relative" (i.e. no aunt, uncle or cousin relationships). The Sponsor needs to be stationed in Bahrain on PCS orders 365 minimum days or Deployed on a vessel in the AOR around the time of the visit.
- The required Space-A Authorization Letter can be requested from the Base Admin Office at DSN:318-439-6165 or comm:0973-1785-6165.
- The following links describe the procedures needed for dependent Space-A travel to from the CENTCOM area of operation and Bahrain:
- Dependent Visitation Program Instruction - outlines procedures for Space-A to/from Bahrain
- Bahrain Dependent Visitation Program
- Have your sponsor verify the above is still current and inquire from his/her command section to obtain the currrent procedure and necessary paperwork to authorize dependent travel to Bahrain.