- Discount Lodging in Australia - Save up to 75% on reservations!
- “Space Available” offered at Defence Holidays—North Queensland facilities Cocos at Trinity Beach and Amaroo on Magnetic Island.
- Cocos offers one and two bedroom apartments (couch in the living room pulls out into a double bed). Each unit is air-conditioned, with private balcony, color TV, and complete laundry facilities (washer, dryer, ironing board and iron). The complex has a swimming pool and barbecue, all within a one minute walk of a beautiful beach. They come fully furnished, including linen, dishes, and cookware.
- Reservations: Retired Ex – Foreign Defence Services Personnel are eligible to book 3 months in advance and outside Australian School Holiday periods. Rates would be "other member" rates on our website. Current Serving Foreign Services Personnel are eligible to book 11 months in advance and qualify for Serving Member Rates. (as of Nov 10)
You'll need a visa or Australia Electronic Travel Authority for your visit.
- Yokota Services Page - Transportation Maps by car, bus and train to various locations as well as some local area guides.
- Getting Around Japan - Some handy documents on Japanese Trains, Shuttles & Buses, Ferries, information on transfer stations, fares, and approximate transit times (scroll down the page about half way)
- Rail Trip Planner - English version of the Japanese Rail Planner Web Site
- Transportation in Japan
- Discount Lodging in Phillipines - Save up to 75% on reservations!
- Angeles City Lodging
- Lodging/Travel Site
- The Inn Crowd - inexpensive hostel in Singapore
- The Inn Crowd - A hostel web site with lots of information on visiting Singapore including air fre, buses and much more!